What is SOAR? STUDENTS OCCUPATIONALLY AND ACADEMICALLY READY
Why should BCAVTS students care about SOAR? SOAR is an opportunity for students which makes earning college credits through their Program of Study a real possibility.
How do students earn these free college credits?
- Earn a high school diploma
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA in their Program of Study
- Achieve a "competent" or "advanced" on the End of Program assessment (NOCTI, etc.)
- Complete a competency task list at the proficient level or above
- Earn industry certifcations where available
- Successfully apply to the college of your choice that offers your Program of Study
Where can students find more information? Please see the links on this page!